I saw this mesmerizing scene with my family last year. I just fell in love with it. It is so unpolluted from the rest of the world, almost as if it doesn’t exist. The tranquility, the bliss experienced here is amazing. You can see as many as seven shades in this water. And the fact that only 40% of this lake is in India while the other 60% is in China strengthens my belief that nature knows no boundary, it is men who make them. One more reason for my connection to this place was that I went there with my family (mom, dad and sister) after a long while of everyone being busy with their daily lives. And since this is the last family trip before my sister gets married, it was really special. ~ Pragya at http://reviewingshelf.wordpress.com
P.S. It was extremely hard to choose just one picture!
(then submit more!! :) ~kirsten)